- Cannabidiol or CBD is an active chemical compound found in the cannabis plant.
- Unlike THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), the other main compound in cannabis, CBD doesn’t get you high.
- Because our products contain less than 0.3% THC, in most cases it will not cause a positive drug test when consumed at suggested doses. We do offer THC FREE products that you may choose if you are subject to strict drug testing.
- There are over 60 different cannabinoid compounds found in the cannabis plant.
- It helps people feel better in many different ways – see CBD Explained to find out why.
- There’s a growing body of science behind it – see our Resources page for key articles and research papers.
- CBD made from hemp is legal to purchase in the United States.
- It was recently approved by the FDA as an epilepsy medicine for children.
- It’s the Wild West out there – see what we do to make sure you get the right stuff
- 25mg - 60ct. Select Zero THC Soft Gel Capsules - Day Time / CBD with Curcumin
APPROX. 25MG OF CBD PER SERVING. (1500MG OF CBD/CONTAINER)$119.99
- 800mg - 60ml (2oz) ZERO THC Broad Spectrum - Lemon Flavor
APPROX. 13.3MG OF CBD PER SERVING$74.99
- 800mg - 30ml (1oz) ZERO THC Broad Spectrum - Mint Flavor
APPROX. 26.7MG OF CBD PER SERVING$69.99