New World Health Brands CBD is a health and wellness brand that was launched in 2019. Our ideology at New World Health Brands is based on the belief that consumers have the right to high quality, accurately labeled, and fairly priced CBD, CBD derivatives and health supplements. We are a fast paced and hardworking team. We are looking for a disciplined and motivated individual, who is open to challenges and has the ability to utilize their marketing skills acquired in the classroom. You will be involved in all aspects of the creation of marketing campaigns.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Help write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Assist with maintaining consistent look across all branding materials.
- Stay up-to-date with marketing trends and competitor research to find new ways to effectively target our audience.
This is a paid internship that requires a commitment of at least 20 hours per week. We pride our self on the wellbeing of our employees. The work can be remote or hybrid. The internship position may lead to a permanent position.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Photoshop (or similar) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus
Interested candidates send a copy of your resume and supporting materials to [email protected].